Sunday, February 21, 2010

New page using Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge

Hey guys! Had a great day scrapping today with my mom. She finished her retirement trip album! Yea Mom!! I finished a couple more pages. Molly's first year album is nearing it's end.

Here is the Halloween themed page.

 
Posted by Picasa


The embelishments (excluding the brads) are all cut from the cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cart. I actually got the idea for combining these images and decorating them the way I did from the Bug Junkie blog. She has made the cutest Halloween shape album and actually has step by step videos explaining how to do it on youtube. Click on the link to go to the first video in the series.

Here is another page I made today.

 
Posted by Picasa


I really like using flowers. I bought a large tube of misc prima flowers at Hobby Lobby. I love the dimension they give a page. I cut the bird and heart out of a sheet of cardstock by My Mind's Eye also purchased at Hobby Lobby. I can't decide if this page is complete. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love this layout...I have a boy so I love the pink...I always have to use green and blue.
    Well.may I invite you to my site:
    http://sketchesforyou.ning.com we have lots of challenges there and a monthly kit you can win as well..I also looking for a guest designer for the first week of august.
    I am sure you like our community..

    Hope to see ya there..and have a great day.
    Fia

    ReplyDelete