Saturday, January 23, 2010

New pages

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been crazy busy. I have found time to scrap though. I am making real progress with my daughter's first year book. Here are a few of my recent pages.

This is also a challenge entry over at scrapfit. The challenge was to lift one of the design team's design.



This is Molly's easter page. I am not crazy about it, but I wanted to mess around with my new corner rounder punch and paper pleating. I think I need to keep working on it.



This page was a one hour sketch for scrapfit during their winterland crop. I wasn't able to do the one hour sketch during the crop, but I liked the sketch. I love the paisley paper and the flourishes in the corners. They are from the Stretch Your Imagination cricut cartridge.



And this one is just one I did to show Molly having fun at bathtime, but I wasn't able to take a very good picture of it. Sorry about the quality of the photo.



I have really enjoyed the last few weeks. I am only able to scrap on Saturdays because of work, feeding my husband, and taking care of Molly. I look forward to a full day of scrapping all week.

I would love to get some feedback on my pages or just talk about scrapping in general, so leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment